martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Kyllä Mies (YES MAN) dictionary | FINNISH-SPANISH-FINNISH

Hi again.

In order not to lose the sentences I'm collecting from my Finnish friends, I will do this dictionary and keep updating it with new sentences.
Although it's a dictionary it isn't in alphabetical order but in chronological order.

-Meille vai teille? vai seinää vasten?
-En tu casa o en la mia? contra la pared?-Your place or my place? against the wall?(inviting to fuck xD)

-Olet kaunis
- Eres guapa -You are beautiful

-Kivat kengät, pannaanko?
- Bonitos zapatos, follamos? -Nice shoes, shall we fuck?

-Minä rakastan sinua
- Te quiero - I love you

-Kaunit silmät
-Bonitos ojos -Beutiful eyes

-Ime munaa
-Comeme la polla -Suck my dick

- Paska,vittu,perkele,saatana
- Joder ostia puta cago en la vida -Fuck!,damn it!..

-Moi kaunis
-Hola guapa -Hey beautiful

-Mä oon tumma suomalainen
-Yo soy el fines oscuro -I'm the dark Finnish

-Kuva
-foto -photo

-Tyriks
-fuck!

-Jos ostan sulle drinkin, tuletko viettämään iltaa kanssani?
-si te compro una copa, pasas una noche conmigo? -If I buy you a drink, will you stay a night with me?

-Kyllä Mies
- YES MAN

- tästä ei tule lasta eikä paskaa
-no sale ni bebe ni mierda (cuando intentas hacer algo y no lo logras)




2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Muy grande ;P!

victorvj dijo...

Asi por fin me entero de como va este idioma :P