lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

Kannelmäki FC + bullshit

Moi! my dear readers.


Yes. I still in Helsinki and I still alive. My flat is completed already. I have an Italian cazzo XD and a Spanish here.. they are nice :)

After some days having party I have a relaxing day today... I started to be a person, you know.

I went to my first Finnish class! I really want to learn Finnish I don't know why...well actually I know why but I don't wanna tell you :). I learned some things but I have really learned more thing from my Finnish friends here, because each Finnish I know I ask for an useful sentence so... I have my mobile phone full of Finnish..(ok they are everyone or dirty sentences or...flirting sentences, but it's not my fault)
I'm planning to do a Guillelgas Finnish dictionary with all you have to know here in Finland (XD) and keep editing it during my days here.
BTW the class is full of penises...

The other thing I have been doing today was doing my learning agreement. It has been a fucking pain and I didn't even finish it because, you know.. credits, departments,languages,agreements,validations..
Here in Finland there are 4 periods of 1.5 month. There are some subjects that last 1 period..and I have a subject that last 1 intensive week xD..but I will have to fight because some of then are in Finnish..

And the last thing I have done is... PLAYING FOOTBALL! yeah
I found Kannelmäki FC on facebook and I went to play with them. The pitch was made of gravel...but actually it's not so bad.. I even prefer this pitch to "Albero" pitches.. but well, as always I fell down and hurt my knee xD
You could see the sea from the pitch it was beautifil I don't know If you can see it in this photo:
Kannelmäki FC was full and Victor and Me had to play with the other team. The first part of the match they fucked us up beacuse nobody passes the ball in my team.
But in the second part I had to talk with my team (almost angrily) and told them that or they passes the fucking ball o we better went home.
Victor and Me take the mid-fields and it was better, we win the second part (I made 2 goals :) ) but no the match.

Finally we was talking with Robinho and another guy (from kannelmäki FC) and we are supposed to go every Monday for playing football...but we will see when the weather told me not to go xD

and that's all.. I will try to keep writting some times.

For finishing, a photo of the Metro, I took it to return from the football pitch but it was a coincidence because we where a little lost. Everything is red, even the trains and the seats inside the train. Nothing is in English inside.


Terve! Terve!

1 comentario:

victorvj dijo...

Killo! I have a hurt in my arm made by the wolfman!! come on bite or cut your nails before play guys!
This we were "tirando del carro". I hope not to do that again :P