lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

Visit Helsinki !

Again... I'm inviting you to visit me !! (when I am in Helsinki xD)

I have done a Google Calendar so that you can know when you are able to visit me when I get there.
Gradually, I will try to add free days and busy days so that you can organise your trip. Don't forget to ask me before buying the flight tickets xDD

I really want you to visit me but I actually know that just a few will do it at last :) so I think it won't very too many problems with dates. As someone said: "Pero si no va a ir nadie.."

Well you can find this calendar on the blog's right side or following the next link: Visit Helsinki

Before ending, I have to dedicate a sentence to JD: "I always fall behind with my studies and I never catch up with them because I was born lazy and I always put them off" 3 phrasal verbs for you in a sentence which desbribe myself perfectly.

4 comentarios:

Juan Diego dijo...

:D

Junkidriko dijo...

Si, como digo yo ahora: "Nobody's gonna visit you anyway..."

la q no trabaja jamas dijo...

siiii, q yo si voy a iiir!!! si es q no se va cn putitas antes... jajajajaja

Víctor Díaz dijo...

yo lo que he visto micho aparcamiento en la fotoXD, alli se tiene que vivir flama en verdad